Senior Reserve Group

Questions? Call Us At

Medicare information

So you’re considering making a change to your Medicare Plan.

Maybe something changed with your life situation, or maybe you’re not happy with the way you’re being covered.

My name is Evan Fein, and I’m here to answer that question for you. I’m a Medicare Specialist at Senior Reserve Group.

Feel free to watch the video below that answers this question, or continue reading below.

Making Changes to Your Medicare Plan – Watch the Video

So if you have a Medicare Supplement Plan/Medigap Plan, this can be changed any time of year.

You would be subject to medical underwriting, except in a few states like Connecticut and New York, that do not require underwriting, but underwriting would be medical questions that you would have to answer in order to qualify for the Supplement Plan.

So there’s no guarantees that you can change your Medicare Supplement Plan.

Now, if you have a Part D drug plan with your Medicare Supplement Plan, this can be changed in the annual enrollment period.

That’s October 15th to December 7th.

You can make this change up until December 7th for the following year.

There’s no underwriting or any medical questions when it comes to the prescription drug plans.

Changing Medicare Advantage or Part C Plan

And then if you have what’s called Medicare Advantage or Part C, this plan can be changed twice per year.

It can be changed in the annual enrollment period, which is October 15th to December 7th.

And then you can make a one time change in the open enrollment period, which comes up in the first quarter of the year.

That’s January 1st to March 31st.

And you can make a one time change to your Medicare Advantage Plan during that time frame.

Contact Us for More Information

I hope this helps!

If you would like to discuss your coverage or review anything that you have and make sure you have the right plan for your specific needs, don’t hesitate to reach out to us to review your options.

Feel free to call or text me at 201-357-7511 or call my office at (800) 650-9357.

My email is [email protected] as well.

If you’ve found this information helpful, consider following me on our social platforms:


Post navigation